Desert Tours from Marrakech
- Culture Tours
- Enduro / freeride atlas morocco mtb
- Morocco coastline biking in morocco
- 4 day Biking - Atlas kik plateau imlil
- Atlas Mountains 8 day biking trip
- Morocco Mountain bike trip 8 days
- Marrakech Atlas Mountain single tracks biking
- Mountain Bike Tours in morocco 8 days
- Morocco moutain bike trips
- 2 days Atlas Mountain Bike trip
- Morocco Freeride mtb
- Marrakech Imlil Atlas Mountain day trip
- Kik Plateau 1 day tour from Marrakech
- Ait Benhaddou & Telouet 1 Day Trip From Marrakech
- One Day Tour Ourika Valley Morocco, ourika valley from Marrakech
- Ouzoud waterfalls day tour from marrakech.Morocco
- Essaouira Morocco One-Day Tour - Seaside Mogador Excursion From Marrakech
- Agafay desert day tour from Marrakech
Day 01: OUARZAZATE/MARRAKECH
On arrival at the airport of Ouarzazate and Marrakesh, you will be supported by our team and led at the hotel where dinner will be served.
Day 02: OUARZAZATE/MARRAKECH-ZAGORA-OUM LAACHAR
Departure to Zagora and the desert through a rocky landscape where you will soon discover, on arriving at Agdz the wonderful oasis of beautiful Draa Valley, dotted with fortified villages of earth (Ksour). From Zagora, take the trail to the place of appointment with our team first camel in the desert. Umm Laachari bivouac.
Day 03: OUM LAACHAR-OUED LAMHASER
Start of the hike, head due south, here are the desert plateau of sight, the jagged beset by massive sand. Bivouac at Oued Lamhaser.
Day 04: OUED LAMHASER – ERG LAABIDLYA (CHIGAGA)
You take the road early in the morning, in the middle of the desert oases here: Dayat Chigaga is indeed a drainage area between the massive dunes which are covered with greenery and flowers after the rainy season. Bivouac at the foot of the dunes Chigaga.
Day 05: ERG LAABIDLYA ( CHIGAGA )-OUED LAATACHE
You progress now at the heart of the desert sand around you, the majestic dunes stretch to infinity. Bivouac at Oued laatache.
Day 06: OUED LAATACHE – EL BOUR
In the desert dunes dotted with a few tamarisk, you progress to El Bour, where you bivouac.
Day 07: EL BOUR - BERTAM - MHAMID
You leave quietly El Bour, the march continues through the Hamada du Draa, a vast expanse of desert gravel (reg) dotted with volcanic stones. Return late afternoon at Oued Ben Hakki, rest and shower in our camp.
Day 08: MHAMID-OUARZAZATE/MARRAKECH
Early in the morning you leave for camels and camel-back to Marrakech or Ouarzazate through the gorgeous Draa Valley.
Day 09 : OUARZAZATE/MARRAKECH
Transfer to the airport and assistance until boarding.