Desert Tours from Marrakech
- Culture Tours
- Enduro / freeride atlas morocco mtb
- Morocco coastline biking in morocco
- 4 day Biking - Atlas kik plateau imlil
- Atlas Mountains 8 day biking trip
- Morocco Mountain bike trip 8 days
- Marrakech Atlas Mountain single tracks biking
- Mountain Bike Tours in morocco 8 days
- Morocco moutain bike trips
- 2 days Atlas Mountain Bike trip
- Morocco Freeride mtb
- Marrakech Imlil Atlas Mountain day trip
- Kik Plateau 1 day tour from Marrakech
- Ait Benhaddou & Telouet 1 Day Trip From Marrakech
- One Day Tour Ourika Valley Morocco, ourika valley from Marrakech
- Ouzoud waterfalls day tour from marrakech.Morocco
- Essaouira Morocco One-Day Tour - Seaside Mogador Excursion From Marrakech
- Agafay desert day tour from Marrakech
Explore the berber villages & summit of the Mgoun 8 days/ 5days walk
Day 01 : Reception at Marrakesh airport, then immediate departure to Azilal and the high plateaux of the Atlas by means of private vehicles (the road overhangs wadis that are surrounded by cultivated green areas),arrival to wadi Lakhdar valley,encounter with muleteers, dinner with a Night in bivouac.
Day 02 : In the morning, we load mules.
The end of breakfast heralds the beginning of a magnificent travel through the Berber land. We go along Wadi Lakdar valley till Aguersif and go up till Iguelouane village (1650m). ( 6 hours activities).
Day 03 : Another fine day in the Berber land that provides a great change of scene.
After visiting the village of Regoult, we turn into a small gorge. (6 hours day activity)
Bivouac near a 2600 m high source.
Day 04 : The region of Tizi Rougoult, which is 2860 m high, offers a magnificent view over the high valley of Tassaout , a welcomed relief from our morning efforts!
A second col, that is 3200m high, allows us to reach Tarkedit plateau. A lunar landscape to admire before camping over Tassawt sources (2950m high). 5 to 6 hours day activities
Day 05 : Early in the morning, an optional ascent : M-Goun top, which is 4068m high, followed by a nice track in high mountains providing a large panorama over the central high Atlas and the great Moroccan south.
Day 06 : Early in the morning, we tackle Tizi N’Oughouri, a 3300 m high mountain, a panoramic view over the M-goun summit, then, we perform a pleasant descent on the Arous sheep-pens, continue our walk to Bouguemez, and end up the day by spending the night in a transit accommodation.
(6 hours walking)
Day 07 : Early in the morning, after loading our private vehicles, we return to Marrakesh through Azilal.
Free evening, Night in the hotel.
Day 08 : Tansfer to the airport and departure to the country of origin.
• Climb of the Atlas second-highest top.
• Coming closer to the daily life within the villages, in company of your guide.
• Mule assistance during the entire excursion.
• Recommended for amateurs.
Three-star hotel in Marrakesh, breakfast included,
Bivouac under tent or outdoors.
1 night in transit accommodation.
Period: From Mai to October.
Our rates include a total commitment from the airport to Marrakesh till return to its airport.
Full board in mountains.
Meals in Marrakesh.
Repatriation insurance. (It must be taken the country of origin)