Desert Tours from Marrakech
- Culture Tours
- Enduro / freeride atlas morocco mtb
- Morocco coastline biking in morocco
- 4 day Biking - Atlas kik plateau imlil
- Atlas Mountains 8 day biking trip
- Morocco Mountain bike trip 8 days
- Marrakech Atlas Mountain single tracks biking
- Mountain Bike Tours in morocco 8 days
- Morocco moutain bike trips
- 2 days Atlas Mountain Bike trip
- Morocco Freeride mtb
- Marrakech Imlil Atlas Mountain day trip
- Kik Plateau 1 day tour from Marrakech
- Ait Benhaddou & Telouet 1 Day Trip From Marrakech
- One Day Tour Ourika Valley Morocco, ourika valley from Marrakech
- Ouzoud waterfalls day tour from marrakech.Morocco
- Essaouira Morocco One-Day Tour - Seaside Mogador Excursion From Marrakech
- Agafay desert day tour from Marrakech
High Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages Trek in 4 days from Marrakech
Berber Villages and Mount Toubkal Climbing in 4 days, Explore Berber Culture, get acclimatise with mountains altitudes berfore you set off for Mount Toubkal peak 4167m
Mount Toubkal in 4 days
Mount tobkal in 4 days 4 DAYS TREK IN TOUBKAL AREA At 4,167m, Mount Toubkal is the highest mountain in North Africa. The walk to the peak is very challenging, but requires no mountaineering skills and the panoramic views from the top make the tough work worth-while
Transfer from Marrakech to Agersioual, meet the team ; guide, cook and muleteers then set off on first day which will be an acclimatisation trek in the Ouirgane National Park. The terrain here is gentler with copper green soil and juniper trees. Overnight in a Gite in a Berber Village of Tizian. Aprox. 4-5 hrs walking time.
After breakfast you’ll head up and out of the valley and traverse over to the stunning Azzaden Valley. The views open up with a rushing mountain stream surrounded by lush walnut groves leading up towards Toubkal and her sister peaks at the head of the Valley. Overnight in a village ,Gite or camping. Aprox. 7 hours walking.
Today involves a fairly stiff climb out of the Azzadene Valley to the Toubkal Refuge past the the Ighouliden waterfalls and over the Aguelzim Mountain pass at 3,560m. Lunch will be taken with spectacular views over the Atlas Mountain Range. Overnight in the Toubkal Refuge (Niltner Hut) at 3,200m where you’ll likely be sharing a bunk room with other trekkers tackling Toubkal early the next morning. Aprox. 7 hours walking.
Up early for the climb up Toubkal (4,167m) from where, clouds allowing, you’ll have wonderful views over the Atlas Range and the Sahara Desert then a long way back down past the refuge and the well-worn path back to Imlil. This is a fairly long day with 8-9 hours of trekking, involving 900m up then almost 2,500m back down to Imlil Prior to transfer back to Marrakech.
Duration: 4 days