Desert Tours from Marrakech
- Culture Tours
- Enduro / freeride atlas morocco mtb
- Morocco coastline biking in morocco
- 4 day Biking - Atlas kik plateau imlil
- Atlas Mountains 8 day biking trip
- Morocco Mountain bike trip 8 days
- Marrakech Atlas Mountain single tracks biking
- Mountain Bike Tours in morocco 8 days
- Morocco moutain bike trips
- 2 days Atlas Mountain Bike trip
- Morocco Freeride mtb
- Marrakech Imlil Atlas Mountain day trip
- Kik Plateau 1 day tour from Marrakech
- Ait Benhaddou & Telouet 1 Day Trip From Marrakech
- One Day Tour Ourika Valley Morocco, ourika valley from Marrakech
- Ouzoud waterfalls day tour from marrakech.Morocco
- Essaouira Morocco One-Day Tour - Seaside Mogador Excursion From Marrakech
- Agafay desert day tour from Marrakech
Mountain Saghro & MassifTrekking in Saghro 7 Days
Mountain Saghro & Massif Itinerary :
Day 1 : Marrakech - Tizi n’Tichka Pass – Tagdilt
We leave Marrakech and drive over the Tizi n’Tichka Pass towards Ouarzazate. After a picnic lunch we continue to Tagdilt (1670m) where we stay the night in a typical Berber house (gite) at the base of the Sahgro massif.
Day 2 : Tagdilt – Amda n’Oughyoul
We meet the mule team and load the mules. This is a day of easy walking – a total of 5 hours walking – taking us into the foothills of Jebel Sahgro. In the course of the day we cross two passes and a plateau before descending into a steep valley where we spend the night camping.
Day 3 : Amda n’Oughyoul – Igli
A day of 4 hours walking, with plenty of time for sight seeing, climbing over the Kouaouch Pass (2500m), before descending through spectacular cliffs and waterfalls to arrive at the small village of Igli (2200m) where we spend the night in a Berber house (gite).
Day 4 : Igli – Bab n’Ali
This is a longer day – about 6 hours walking – climbing up to a high ridge with superb views across the surrounding area. From here we follow a valley to the Berber village of Boulouze. Following the river, we reach our campsite at the foot of Bab n’Ali.
Day 5 : Bab n’Ali – Assaka - Ighazoune n’Oumlas
We set off crossing Bab n’Ali before descending through a gorge and fantastic rock formations. Through the village of Assaka (1800m) we continue to Ighazoune n’Oumlas where we camp by the river Taoudachte – a total of 5 hours walking.
Day 6 : Ighazoune n’Oumlas – Nkob
Following the river we walk through several typical Breber villages and arrive near Nkob where we stay in a Berber house (gite) – a total of abour 5 hours walking.
Day 7 : Nkob – Marrakech
We drive from Nkob to Marrakech, through the date palms of the Draa Valley over the Tinifift Pass, stopping for lunch in Ouarzarte on our way to Marrakech.