Desert Tours from Marrakech
- Culture Tours
- Enduro / freeride atlas morocco mtb
- Morocco coastline biking in morocco
- 4 day Biking - Atlas kik plateau imlil
- Atlas Mountains 8 day biking trip
- Morocco Mountain bike trip 8 days
- Marrakech Atlas Mountain single tracks biking
- Mountain Bike Tours in morocco 8 days
- Morocco moutain bike trips
- 2 days Atlas Mountain Bike trip
- Morocco Freeride mtb
- Marrakech Imlil Atlas Mountain day trip
- Kik Plateau 1 day tour from Marrakech
- Ait Benhaddou & Telouet 1 Day Trip From Marrakech
- One Day Tour Ourika Valley Morocco, ourika valley from Marrakech
- Ouzoud waterfalls day tour from marrakech.Morocco
- Essaouira Morocco One-Day Tour - Seaside Mogador Excursion From Marrakech
- Agafay desert day tour from Marrakech
3 days Morocco desert tour from Marrakech, Fes, Merzouga.
3 days Morocco desert tour
Trek across 3 days Morocco desert tour, where you will take part in many unique experiences. Visit oases, lie in the sand dunes, and enjoy the vast expanse of clear, starry skies. Get a taste of the real culture through, 3 days Morocco desert tour.
-Experience Morocco desert Tours.
-Night in desert Merzouga.
-Experience Camel ride at Classic Erg Chebbi.
-Visit Ait ben Haddou Kasbah.
Day1: Marrakech-Tizi N’tichka-Ouarzazate-Ait ben Haddou-Dades.
Depart at 08:00 3 days Morocco desert tour from Marrakesh heading to Dades Valley, Passing through the High Atlas Mountains or Tizi N’tichka pass, where is the high altitude point (2226). As well as, we will have the chance to visit the universal Heritage Site of Ait ben Haddou Kasbah as it has been listed under UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987. Next, to Dades via Ouarzazate or Hollywood of Africa. Later, we continue to Kelaat M’Gouna and crossing the M’Goun valley through Skoura lined with immense palm groves and Valley of Roses. Overnight at Hotel or Riad.
Day2: Dades-Toudra Gorges-Berber Villages-Sahara Desert / Camel ride.
After breakfast, we leave Dades to Sahara via Todra Gorges, one of the most impressive canyons. Todra valley contains a panoramic view and Berber villages which are built by mud break. Later, we drive to Sahara of Erg Chebbi Dunes through Erfoud which is known by marble fossils and Rissani. Thus, we continue to Merzouga where camel guide is waiting us. After, a short break, we ride camel trekking into sand dunes of Erg Chebbi and enjoy nomad songs in the midle of desert. Overnight at bivouac.
Day3: Desert-Erfoud-Ziz Valley-Medilt-Cedar Forest-Fes.
After taking lovely pictures of sunrise, we ride camels backing to Merzouga for breakfast and shower. After, we leave Merzouga to Fez. On the way, we will pass through Old Souk which is located in Rissani city. Later, we keep driving to Fez via Ziz valley, a little oasis of palm trees tucked into the desert mountains. The residents grow many varieties of dates and sell them in markets. Next, we keep driving to Cedar forest or the place where Monkeys are climbing trees. Overnight at Hotel or Riad