Desert Tours from Marrakech
- Culture Tours
- Enduro / freeride atlas morocco mtb
- Morocco coastline biking in morocco
- 4 day Biking - Atlas kik plateau imlil
- Atlas Mountains 8 day biking trip
- Morocco Mountain bike trip 8 days
- Marrakech Atlas Mountain single tracks biking
- Mountain Bike Tours in morocco 8 days
- Morocco moutain bike trips
- 2 days Atlas Mountain Bike trip
- Morocco Freeride mtb
- Marrakech Imlil Atlas Mountain day trip
- Kik Plateau 1 day tour from Marrakech
- Ait Benhaddou & Telouet 1 Day Trip From Marrakech
- One Day Tour Ourika Valley Morocco, ourika valley from Marrakech
- Ouzoud waterfalls day tour from marrakech.Morocco
- Essaouira Morocco One-Day Tour - Seaside Mogador Excursion From Marrakech
- Agafay desert day tour from Marrakech
Sahara Desert Tour from Marrakech to Erg Chigaga in 3 days
Take a trip across Marrakech Erg Chegaga heading to Zagora, you will pass by Tizi N’Tichka’s pass to reach the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou. Taking the road to Erg Chegaga via Zagora from Marrakech, we reach Agdz. later, we continue to Erg Chegaga to ride camel trek, days, sun-set, sun-rise and enjoy Sahara desert tour.
-Erg Chigaga desert Camp.
-Experience a camel ride on your desert tour.
-Visit several kasbahs along the way.
-Explore the Erg Chegaga dunes of Morocco.
-Ride a camel in Erg Chigaga and watch the sunse.
-Overnight in Sahara desert Camp.
Day 1: Marrakech – Tizi n tichka – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Zagora.
Pick up from your Riad/Hotel and we start our Marrakech Erg Chegaga trip through the High Atlas Mountains, the highest road pass in Morocco via Tizi n t’ichka. Enjoying panoramic views of the Mountains and their magnificent landscapes, later we keep driving day tour to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, UNESCO world heritage site – one of the best preserved and most spectacular Kasbah in Morocco. Then, we head to Ouarzazate or Moroccan Holywood. Later, we will continue our desert trip to the Valley of Drâa, Oasis, Sahara tour and Zagora where the day will end and spend the night.
Day 2: Zagora – M’hamid – Erg Chegaga Dunes – Camel Ride.
The desert trip of Marrakech Erg Chegaga continues from Zagoura through the palm lined Draa valley is Morocco’s longest river. After a short break in the panoramic view of Draa Oasis and palmeraie, the tour will go via the edge of the desert. Then, we will arrive to M’Hamid is a small village – the last Draa Oasis. Next, we continue this Morocco desert tour. It’s about 60 km off road from M’hamid to Erg Chegaga dunes. You will discover and will meet nomads. Then, you experience a true camel trek in the Sahara desert after walking to the top of Erg Chegaga Dunes and spend the night in the camp.
Day 3: Erg Chegaga Dunes – Iriqui – Marrakech.
After taking lovely pictures of sunrise from the top of the Erg Chegaga dune, we will have breakfast; then, we leave desert heading to Marrakech by 4×4 vehicles via the old Paris-Dakar road to Foum Zguid. On the way, we will cross by the dried salt lake bed of Lake Iriqui heading to Marrakech where our Marrakech Erg Chegaga trip will end.