Desert Tours from Marrakech
- Culture Tours
- Enduro / freeride atlas morocco mtb
- Morocco coastline biking in morocco
- 4 day Biking - Atlas kik plateau imlil
- Atlas Mountains 8 day biking trip
- Morocco Mountain bike trip 8 days
- Marrakech Atlas Mountain single tracks biking
- Mountain Bike Tours in morocco 8 days
- Morocco moutain bike trips
- 2 days Atlas Mountain Bike trip
- Morocco Freeride mtb
- Marrakech Imlil Atlas Mountain day trip
- Kik Plateau 1 day tour from Marrakech
- Ait Benhaddou & Telouet 1 Day Trip From Marrakech
- One Day Tour Ourika Valley Morocco, ourika valley from Marrakech
- Ouzoud waterfalls day tour from marrakech.Morocco
- Essaouira Morocco One-Day Tour - Seaside Mogador Excursion From Marrakech
- Agafay desert day tour from Marrakech
4 Days Trip from Marrakech to Fes via Desert Dunes Erg chabbi
Day 1: Marrakech Zagora through the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou Ouarzazate Draa Valley
This tour is a combination of 2 separate tours to Zagora and Merzouga. It is an extended tour providing the essentials of both regions. We depart from Marrakech at 7:20am in a modern, comfortable air conditioned minibus or 4x4. We start the trip by visiting Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, then travel to Ouarzazete and through the Draa Valley further on to Zagora.
We arrive to Zagora in late afternoon. After a short exploration, we take 1h30 sunset camel trek into the dunes to reach our desert camp for the night. Here we can enjoy sitting around a bonfire, having a traditional meal and socialising with the nomads. They usually entertain us with a drum party and stories about their lives in the desert.
You can choose between sleeping in a Berber tent or under the stars (!)
Day 2: Zagora Ouarzazate to Dades valley
After a traditional Berber breakfast,admiration of the sunrise, we take 1h30 camel trek back to Zagora.We continue our trip to Ouarzazate (The Gateway to the Desert), where lunch can be taken at any cafe. After lunch our journey goes to the Dades Valley. Here we will stay for the night in a comfortable guesthouse with private en-suite rooms and enjoy evening meal and breakfast.
Day 3: Dades valley Todra goerge to Erg Chebbi Merzouga dunesThe next day after breakfast our trip leads us through the Dades Valley and Todra Gorge, allowing to explore the sights of this region. Lunch can be taken at any café on our way. Arrival to Merzouga is the final destination of today, where we meet our camels to take us to the Dunes of Erg Chebbi to our Berber desert camp. Our stay at the desert camp includes accommodation in traditional Berber tents, evening meal and breakfast the following morning.
Day 4: Merzouga to Fes passes by Ifrane and Ziz Valley
The next day camels will take us for the return trip back to Merzouga, during which you will be able to enjoy the sunrise view. After arriving to Merzouga, you can take a shower at the hotel and when ready, start your journey to Fes in a private taxi arranged by us with stops for lunch on the way.
The estimated arrival time in Fes is between 17:00 and 18:00 hrs.
What is not included: